Thursday, January 21, 2010

this here very photo reminds me of special affection I had for this eloquent dancer, who may have been a victim of a trick of mine. Ever since the boss calling me helping out his friends since april '73, I got sick and tired of all these ignorant backpacker artists either ringingmy doorbell ( Hi, I am a friend of J.) I recall sharply picking up a group of GSLMT"s at Amsterdam CS, loading them in my car, feeding them spacecake and consequently drove em trough, eventually passing a family statue, confusing em almost delibaretely to make em listen and not ask all these silly questions all the time. I even recall having painted the city map on my wooden floor. Matthew Child ( Hi, how are you, how come you never write anymore like you used to) may have been among the victims....

No comments:

Post a Comment